Disney World’s Babies & Toddlers
We a very positive most of us, parents, think twice before going on vacation when we have little kids. Walt Disney World is more than prepared when it comes to making things easier and more comfortable for families with babies and toddlers. You want to know how?
Baby Care Centres
There are baby care centers available at each Disney Park available for you to nurse and feed your baby or toddler. These centres have all the necessities you might need like: baby food, diapers, creams, clothes, etc.
So in case you didn’t bring any of this with you, there’s no need to panic! As you can see, the care centers are very convenient, there are also books and TVs for the rest of your family to wait for you while you take care of your infant.
If one of your kids or all of your kids are danger situation attractors, Walt Disney World has a solution for these young danger seekers, basic clinic available with doctors for minor emergencies: headaches, rashes, blisters and open cuts can be perfectly handled by the staff at the clinic.
You can also rent or buy a stroller at any of the parks during your stay. It is very simple, you will find the baby care centers at the main entrances of all 4 parks and the stroller rentals will be nearby.
Eating? Go for the Dining Plan
There is also a flavored variety of foods at the parks, but if you’re travelling with young ones, the best option is the Dining Plan, always baring in mind that this option can only be applied to Disney Hotel guests. These are the services you will receive:
Guests aging 3 and over will obtain per guest, for each night of stay:
- 1 waiter service meal – includes one main course and one drink. A wide variety of quick and casual options, from healthy light bites to simple family favourites such as:
- 1 self-service meal – includes one main course, one dessert (at lunch and dinner only) and one drink. These can be enjoyed as:
Buffets and family-style meals
Signature restaurants (2 meal entitlements)
Dinner Shows (2 meal entitlements)
- 1 non-alcoholic/alcoholic drink per meal – non-alcoholic or alcoholic (for Guests over 21) beverages to accompany your meal include:
Artisanal milkshakes and fresh smoothies
Mocktails and sodas
Beer, cider and most wines
Sangria and speciality cocktails
- 2 selected snacks – You’ll find snacks at self-service restaurants, most outdoor carts and select merchandise locations. These include:
Refillable mug – eligible for refills at beverage islands at self-service locations at any Disney Resort hotel
Attractions for Toddlers and Babies
Don’t worry, there’s plenty to entertain your infants with at Walt Disney World. If you’re technology friendly download the My Disney Experience App, you can take photos of your most precious memories, book your favorite restaurants and very interesting for high season, get fastpasses. Let’s checkout some of the rides that your kids are going to love:
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- The Barnstormer
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Peter Pan
- It’s a small world
- Na’vi River Journey
- Kilimanjaro Safaris
- Rafiki’s Planet Watch
- Triceratop Spin
- Festival of the Lion King (Show)
- Finding Nemo – The Musical (Show)
- Toy Story Mania!
- The Great Movie Ride
- Disney Jr. Live on Stage (Show)
- Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage (Show)
- Star Wars Launch Bay (Show)
As you can appreciate, there is no need to feel daunted if you want to take your little ones, because they’ll most probably have the opportunity of feeling its magic! The Walt Disney World Resort is a destination made for families, but also, for families who prioritise their children above anything else.
Enjoy your stay!