Walt Disney World’s Easy Vacation Planning
Planning your vacation might seem like a hectic job when you want to fullfill all your wishes in just a week or two, but truth is, it is very simple when it comes to planning your vacation at Walt Disney World.
Accommodation & Dining
- Choose the best hotel that suits your budget: There are over 20 hotels all around the park. All of them with a different theme and for all kinds of budgets. Disney hotels outside the parks offer great quality service for lower prices. Now, if on the other hand, your budget lets you choose from other options, we suggest you take a look at the hotels inside the parks. Be sure to check all the resort options that you have before embarking on this magical adventure.
- Dining plan or not: If you are lucky enough to be staying at one of the amazing Disney Resort Hotels inside the parks then you are able to decide whether to purchase a Dining Plan or not. We always suggest you purchase a Dining Plan before you go. We believe that a Dining Plan is always easier and cheaper than buying your food as you go. It lets you make reservations during your stay, it allows you to dine at almost any restaurant at the parks and enjoy the different options that the parks offer (Character Dining, Fancy Meals, etc). You can also track and administer your meals however you want and relax without having to worry about how much you are spending on meals.
For savvy technological travellers
- Download My Disney Experience App: This app will help you organise your vacation right on your cellphone. You can purchase park tickets, make dining and fast pass reservations, order food, link your hotel reservations and know exactly where you are with a convenient map that shows you all the wait times, rides and restaurants at the parks.
Disney’s Magical Express Transportation
- Book Disney’s Magical Express: If you happen to be staying at one of the Disney’s Resort Hotels, be sure to book the fantastic transportation that Disney provides from the Orlando International Airport to the Hotel that you are going to be staying inside the Parks and vice versa. You are allowed to book this magical shuttle, free of charge, once you have made your hotel reservation. It is certainly the easiest way to get to Walt Disney World and the most convenient one too. Once you have made the reservation with the Disney’s Magical Express Transportation, you will be mailed your luggage tags so that you don’t have to worry about carrying your luggage to your room. They will conveniently appear in your room so that you immediately start enjoying your vacation.
Joy Rides & Memory Lane
- Get your Magicbands: Once you have made your Disney Resort Hotel Reservation you will instantly receive these wristbands that will make your life so much easier for you to enjoy every second of your vacation. You can customise your magicbands, pick any color and any theme you like, open your Disney Resort Hotel room, enter the theme and water parks, link your Disney Photo Pass Photos, purchase food and items at the Disney Stores and check-in at Fast Pass rides.
- Purchase Memory Maker: A Disney Vacation is perhaps the most magical and memorable vacation you will ever have, so why not have the most magical and memorable photos for you to always remember?. There are hundreds of Disney Photographers at the parks willing to capture the most magical moments of you and your family so that no one is left out. You won’t have to worry about bringing a camera with you at the parks, these photographers will be conveniently located at all the most magical spots and you will be able to instantly download the pictures that you like. Don’t forget to purchase this Disney Photo Pass product and enjoy your vacations without any worries.
See you real soon!